Working Papers

Working Papers


1. You MUST have a job to get working papers.

2. Fill out Information as follows:

• Student completes Section A and signs in Section G.
• Have your Employer fill out Section B. Make sure the employer fills
this section out completely, especially the salary and hours information,
and signs the form.
• Parents sign in Section B under the employer signature
• The student's doctor must fill out Section C and sign. If the student has
a sports physical on file, then please ask the PHS nurse to complete this

3. Once the above information is complete, the form should bebrought to the Guidance Office, Monday-Friday between the hours of7:30am and 3:00 pm.
When school is not in session, please call the Guidance Office for availability.

Students should also attach either a copy of his/her birthcertificate, baptismal certificate or passport as proof of age. Asecretary in Guidance will sign the form for the Principal and IssuingOfficer.

Once all the sections are complete, the student will receivethe white copy of the form to give to the employer. Guidance keeps apink copy and the yellow copy is mailed to the Division of Wage and HourCompliance in Trenton.                                 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.